Private Lesson Duration
Each one-on-one and group lesson time slots are available in 45 minutes or 60 minutes. If there is special need of different arrangements or requests, depending on availability it maybe possible upon request.
Ensemble Coaching Duration
Time slot for each coaching session is available at the increment of 60 minutes, minimum booking is 60 minutes per ensemble.
Monthly payment is due at the first lesson of each month. Payment package for 12-weeks is due at the first lesson of every 12-weeks lesson cycle.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
At least 24 hours advanced notification is required if a student must miss a lesson, and a make-up lesson will be schedule accordingly. The student will be notified 24 hours in advance when the teacher must miss a lesson, then the student will have a choice of a make-up lesson or transfer the lesson to next month's payment without scheduling a make-up lesson. A make-up lesson will not apply to no-shows or last-minute cancellations, unless it is an absolute emergency. Missed lesson from no-show or last-minute cancellation is not transferable to the next month without advanced notice (at least 24 hours ahead). This will incur in one full lesson charge.
- practice on a daily basis
- focus as much as possible during lesson and when practicing
- always try your best
- complete as much lesson assignments as possible
- must-haves for all lesson:
- instrument (flute and/or piccolo)
- practiced assignments (pieces, etudes, exercises, etc.) in a folder
- assignment notebook (spiral college/narrow rule notebook)
- pencil with eraser for taking notes or marking in music
- be prompt to all lesson
- consult with me before getting a new instrument
- ask question if anything is unclear when practicing or during lesson